Thursday, March 3, 2022

My TOP 10 fav 2000s animes! ^_^

Ive always loved 2000s animes! xD  
I can never get tired of them tbh...so here's my top 10 favorite 2000s animes!


10. Diabolik Lovers (1 and 2)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST LMAO this anime....thing....Okay I only have this on the list because I love vampire animes! I hated the rest of the story/etc. A bunch of vampire dudes ganging up on a seemingly "super innocent" and "fragile" girl just to drink her "super duper yummy" blood. And somehow this random gal is so important to all these random weirdo dudes? I dunno. I find it a really funny and awkward to watch anime xD If you wanna get second hand embarrassment over some vampire dude calling her a bitch constantly be my guest.........but the only real good thing about the anime is some of the characters that were really nicely written in my opinion! 



9. Toradora

Okay this one was really cute, but with the Tsuderes??? I loved the story and everything, it wasn't too half bad. Which is why its on this list to begin with! BUT I hate that they made Taiga look like a LITERAL child. She is so so so short...Thats really my only complaint from when i watched it, just wish she actually looked like a high schooler. Instead of a 7 year old. Otherwise, its a nice anime to watch to pass time tbh! Not super duper long, but still cute! Their dynamic was sweet [sorta!] 



8. Fruits Basket (original and reboot of 1st season)

ONLY THE ORIGINAL AND REDONE 1st SEASON... I cant stand the new season that recently came out last year. As much as I love Fruits Basket, its kinda sorta a bit too bland for me? The story idea is cool, but its really just kinda boring at times... But it still makes it on this list because I love it!

Its not the greatest anime ever, but its a nice watch if you want something with a more "moe moe" vibe? Its heavily based in romance! Which I love romance animes! 



7. Yu yu Hakusho

Bro this anime is SO LONG. vnjeidjhvjfdeijs If you want a long anime to watch, this one right here is lovely. One thing I dont like is the relationship between Yusuke and Keiko!!! Although Keiko is always so rude to Yusuke, like 24/7, I still think it is worth a watch! The rest of the anime is interesting fights and the art style makes me happy! Even though its more action than anything, I appreciate it tbh. Its kinda like how Inuyasha was, the relationships were frustrating with how the girl is always acts like she doesn't like the guy but does, and the guy is clueless. Same thing same thing.



6. Deathnote

Bro do I even have to explain why??? I will anyways lol xD
Ive never been the type for this kind of genre of anime, but somehow Deathnote does it differently??? Like the characters have such depth, and ofc I cant leave out everyone's favorite character!!! L, he's just so realistic for some reason??? Like they did such a good job with writing his character. No spoilers but...yknow...if youve watched it you'll know why i skipped the last bits of deathnote. 



5. Full Metal alchemist (and brotherhood!)

AAAA YES YES YES. Ok so this made it to the top 5 because obviously. If you havent watched it then what are you doing O.o GO WATCH IT??? 

Its one of my favorites because of the fact that it has such silly moments. I love the balance of serious and comedy, its so good x.x Its such a cute and nice anime.



4. Inuyasha

WAAA This anime took me SO FUCKING LONG to watch. I loved it for its comedy parts, but probably not worth watching all 150 something episodes + the movies and ovas if you dont have a whole year to finish it... But I still watched it anyways. Because Im stubborn like that >:P





3. Vampire Knight

AAAA This anime is so fucking good T-T I sobbed at points because yknow... My only issue is the Vampire sibling INCEST. Which I'll just pretend doesnt exist in this one because thats disgusting. I dont care if they did it to preserve Purebloods. Thats GROSS as fuck!!! Otherwise I love the anime, I should read the manga sometime...hrm...



2. Magic Knights Rayearth 

THIS ONE IS SO GOOD. The anime is such a good time to watch, I remember watching this one with my brother when we were younger! The characters are my favorite part, and I love that it isnt how most magical girl animes are. Cx It makes me happy and Hikaru is my favorite character since I was a kid!



1. Kamisama Kiss 

ANNNNNDDD first place! This anime is one of mai favs!!!!!! Its story, characters, and drama is all sooo good. Its also such a comfort anime for me, Ive watched like 50 times. Never gets old to watch, and I have literally ZERO complaints about it >_<

MWAH 10/10 


Oki thanks 4 reading :3 Thats all, this was a mess to format....


No comments:

Post a Comment