Saturday, March 5, 2022

Gyaru Magazines are so cool?! O_o

   

Hai todays post is gonna be SUPA CUTE! I know this blog was originally for scene/emo/alt things, but I think Gyaru and Japanese fashions deserve a place here! After all, I do love me some Harajuku fashion and Gyaru! <3 


 


First one is this Koakuma Ageha Magazine! She's so cute with her makeup, I just love how old 2000s mags looked >_< I wish we could have this kind of thing again! Everything now-a-days is so bland and same same. Where's the glam?
No but seriously, Ive been collecting American fashion mags for a while! (since around 2014) And They all slowly started getting more boring by the year... T-T Ive seen plenty of cool looking mags from the 2000s, idk where any of it went. xC 
I want mai glam mags!!!



UWA!!! This one is so friggin cute!!! I love Popteen so much, Ive seen so much from their mags...
Her makeup is soooo cute! The eyelashes fit well with her eye shape! I could never T-T I have one eye bigger than the other. I'd look like Coco from Imaginary Friends.  
ALSO I love her lil glasses, I doubt theyre real, but theyre still super adorable! Her nails have tiny bows on them, which is very Gyaru! And then the iconic pale pink lip gloss <3



WE CANT FORGET ABOUT EGG!!! God I love Egg Magazine U_U Not only did they do a TON of Gyaru fashion mags, but also other styles! I love this mag so much... The girls on the cover look like theyre having so much fun! Also the McDonalds drinks are iconic in this image... Egg was very into having their models eat fastfood in the shot.... If you check a bunch of their covers, they do indeed have a lot of fastfood imagery. Which makes sense since Gyaru is heavily based in Western culture (American tingz lol.) 
I love these girl's hairstyles though!!! I always have loved the way most early 2000s japanese haircuts were very layered! (Like how J-rock boys have supa cool hair!) I dunno, Egg Mags are so cool!!!


ANYWAYS! Thats all I have time for today. Formatting this was a hassle, but a learning experience since I need to learn to indent with images and such. ^_^ 
Hoped you enjoyed reading!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment