Sunday, May 8, 2022

Shoe Showcase *:・゚✧*:・゚✧




HAIII!!! Another post? O.o Yep! Im posting again since Ive had some stuff in the works x3 So here I present to youuuuuuu...



 !!! Shoe Showcase 05/09/2022 !!! 


Glitter Hightops:
MY FAVVV!!! I love my glitter hightops <3 Theyre from walmart or something like that x_x But theyre so good
Even though the glitter is a lil uncomfy to rub against sometimes...the glitter DOESNT rub off at all!!! Which is why I love them so much! xD Theyve not been too damaged from wearing them so often for years. Still in good shape! So I highly recommend cheap hightops!!!

Gloomy Bear/Monster Logo Hand Painted VANS:
I painted these myself!!! I had a sun-bleached pair of old VANS lying outside...(I forgot about them outside for like half a year.) But I decided to paint them and BOOM! Perfect scenekid shoes. I once got popular over my painted bag and these! <3 



Glitter Boots with a Heel:
My mom got these for me off somewhere...I dont remember where X_X sorry. These are awful to walk in but make me feel like such a diva!! XD Theyre comfy to wear too, but their glitter stickers are coming off the shoe. They were expensive too X_X ugh why boots why...

Red Dress Shoes: 
These are my favorite fancy shoes to wear! Theyre a lil small now...but theyre super shiny and pretty! They have a lil buckle on the tops and I wore my frilly lolita socks with em! x3 I dont get to wear these often, but they make me feel supa handsome!!! <3 


That's all for today (>^_^)>~[thanks for reading! please comment <3]~



No comments:

Post a Comment